Fallen by Lauren Kate
Rating: 4 Stars
Genre: YA Fantasy
Pages: 464
Published Date: Dec 2009
Lucinda Price is a seventeen year old girl form Georgia. She previously attended a private school in New Hampshire before the court ordered her be moved to a boarding school for troubled youth, after an incident left her alive, but her boyfriend Trevor dead. When she first enters Sword & Cross, she realizes how much her life will change. There are cameras watching her every move and there is a strict rule regarding cell phones. On her first day, she meets Arriane, an excitable and enigmate girl who immediatley takes a liking to Luce. On her first day at Sword & Cross, Luce finds herself meeting the handsome Cam and being drawn to the fascinating Daniel, who seems to ahev a mixed feeling for her. She also meets Penn, the daughter of the now deceased caretaker. Luce also makes enemies with Mollly. She also feels as if Daniel is familiar. Luce falls in love with Daniel, and with the help of Penn, and the librian she uncovers a secret that Daniel has been keeping from her. Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic, Fallen is a page turning thriller and the ultimate love story.
I really liked the way the book started out, and it kept me hooked through till the end. I really liked were there's that mystery right in the beginning. I wanted to find out what happened to Trevor and Luce's involvement. I liked Luce's character and of course fell in love with the "hot" Daniel. I also enjoyed Cam and his naughtiness. I was really curious to find out what Cam was all about. It kept the mystery throughout the book for me but the end was a little expected. I'm really interested in finding out about Luce's past lives. Hopefully Torment will give me what I'm looking for.
I gave this book 4 stars and I'm excited to start reading the next book!
Leave your comments and let me know what you thought.
I really liked the way the book started out, and it kept me hooked through till the end. I really liked were there's that mystery right in the beginning. I wanted to find out what happened to Trevor and Luce's involvement. I liked Luce's character and of course fell in love with the "hot" Daniel. I also enjoyed Cam and his naughtiness. I was really curious to find out what Cam was all about. It kept the mystery throughout the book for me but the end was a little expected. I'm really interested in finding out about Luce's past lives. Hopefully Torment will give me what I'm looking for.
I gave this book 4 stars and I'm excited to start reading the next book!
Leave your comments and let me know what you thought.

No comments:
Post a Comment